Great Meals from Around the World
There is no single dimension to Lisa's menus. She is an extremely diverse chef, who can cook great meals from around the world, including:
- American—Texas ribs to Carolina pulled pork, authentic rubs and spices to bring out the flavors from any region, plus all kinds of down home comfort food...her favorite!
- Asian—Authentic restaurant "take-out" or creative twists with Asian- inspired ingredients.
- Beverages—a dry Martini, the perfect Manhattan, a tad of sherry or a glass of cava before a meal... perhaps a Borolo over dinner...maybe a Sauterne to end the night—Lisa is not a Sommelier, but she knows what's good...and what goes with what.
- Cheese—Lisa can put together the world's finest cheeses for before or after your meal.
- Desserts—Infused Creme Brulee to Apple Pie A La Mode with creative touches for a special ending to a great meal.
- Greek—Mediterranean is a favorite.
- Italian—Lisa loves Italian food and knows what "Al Dente" pasta should taste like.
- Jewish—Recipes that she learned from her mother-in-law...the best matzo ball soup, latkes and even hand-made gefilte fish.
- Mexican/South American—Great spices, mole and the best guacamole north of the border.
- Spanish—Lisa lived in Barcelona for 2 years where she became very familiar with the simple and rustic flavors of Spain, from Pescado a la Plancha to Paella.
- Seafood—When you grow up in Oregon and live in Spain and Boston, you better know what to do with every morsel from the sea.