Lisa Glickman Dinner Club
Lisa Glickman Dinner Club is the perfect solution for bringing together friends and family. Lisa will personally work with you and your co-hosts to develop dinner themes—including "gourmet" menus, decoration, table settings and all of the details.
The idea of Lisa Glickman Dinner Club is to set a regular schedule of dinner parties for the same group of guests, each with its own, unique theme, rotated at the homes of the different co-hosts. We recommend a dinner party once every 3 months, but this can be modified to fit your busy schedule. Here's what's included:
- Four 5-course "gourmet" themed menus—from appetizers to dessert.
- Option to rotate locations among host households.
- Beverage consultation (aperitifs', wine pairings, dessert wines, non-alcoholic beverages).
- Consultation with co-hosts; complete event planning.
- Presentation consultation and supervision—table settings, centerpieces, flowers, candles, etc.
- Co-hosts have the option of assisting Lisa with meal preparation.
- Lisa personally prepares meal on the event date for client to complete (final preparation, if necessary) and serve.
- Lisa remains at the event until the first course is served.
For up to 10 guests. Additional charge for groups of 11-20. Price varies with number of guests and menu ingredients. Contact Lisa for more information.